RED and White Poinsettias
Each plant is 18" tall in a 6" pot for $15.50 each
Save 10% for a box of 6 - $84
Boxes are packed single color only.
All plants are prepaid and available for pickup at a fun Holiday Pick Up Party on December 2.
You may pick up plants for friends.
Each Poinsettia is florist grade and of the highest quality.
They are ready for gift giving with tags and red mylar pot covers.
ROTARY HOME TEAM
August 15 marked the 5th time that the Rotary Club of Mission San Rafael offered free lite home maintenance to San Rafael Seniors through our ROTARY HOME TEAM service. On this very hot Saturday, 11 volunteer Rotarians fanned out in teams of 2 to help 12 San Rafael homeowners with their To-Do Lists. This included simple things like changing light bulbs, hanging pictures, hanging drapes and replacing smoke alarm batteries to clearing leaves from roof gutters and back yards, installing new toilet seats and fixing shower knobs.
As always, we enjoyed helping others who either might not have the financial means of getting this work done or simply don't know who to call that they can trust to be in their home. Getting to know other club members better is a wonderful side benefit!
Free Home Maintenance for San Rafael Seniors and People With Disabilities – Saturday, August 15, 2015.
We excited to announce another Rotary Home Team day for Saturday, August 15, 2105 between 9 am - 1 pm. If you know of any one who might benefit from a visit, please pass this on. Here are the specifics: The Rotary Club of Mission San Rafael provides free light home maintenance for San Rafael seniors and people with disabilities. Teams of Rotarians will replace light bulbs, install new CO2/smoke detectors, replace batteries in smoke alarms, unclog most drains, silence squeaky doors, reset blown fuses, trim bushes from front doors and perform other small repairs. To arrange a Rotary Home Team Visit please call Leslie Klor at 415-456-9062, ext 132 NO later than Friday, August 7, 2015.
Youth Service projects for 2009-2010 year
Dictionary Project at St. Raphael's and Glenwood Elementary Schools
Goals of the the project:
- Assist with District efforts to provide dictionaries to every Third Grade student
- Community Outreach to school teachers and interaction with youth
The positive results of this project are:
- Educated students on what Rotary is all about
- Provided teachers with resources to increase fun and learning in the classroom
Rotary Club of Mission San Rafael
Join Us! We meet every Thursday at 12:15PM
At San Rafael Joe’s Restaurant
931 4th Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
Rotary is an organization of business people who volunteer their time, talents, friendship, and funds to better the community they live in through their local Rotary Club, and to better the rest of the world through Rotary International. For example, Rotary International is the prime force in the effort to eradicate polio worldwide. As an organization Rotary has over 1.3 million members worldwide.
Each Rotary club has a personality and Mission San Rafael Club boasts a ‘renowned’ Kazoo Band, the development of Rotary Island, and, capping it off, origination of Project Tooth Fairy.
Join us for lunch and see what Rotary at Mission San Rafael is like. We serve with fun. Our luncheon meetings feature speakers from the community on topics of interest to all who live here.
If you have questions contact the Club President.
Vocational Service 2009-2010: “October is Rotary Vocational Service Month”
- Recognize and focus on the high ethical standards in all occupations we share in our club and the opportunity we have to share our vocations and values with others to make this community and this world a better place.
- Distribution of and review of “The Four-Way Test”, “The Story of The Four-Way Test”, “The Object of Rotary” and “Declaration of Rotarians in Business and Professions”.
- Weekly 5-minute speaker on one of the four components of the Four-Way Test:
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?